Jared: Foggy Launch of GPS IIF-9
Amid low-hanging clouds and shifting winds, ULA did manage to launch the Delta IV Medium+ (4,2) carrying the GPS IIF-9 satellite to orbit -- while our view from UCS-3 was pretty well obscured, the remote cameras placed at the Space Launch Complex 37B pad fared a bit better.
Stunning, full color photo book covering every east coast launch spanning 2014-2015, including the first-ever powered landing of a SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket.More Info
- SpaceX speeds Crew Dragon on its maiden voyage to the ISS
- First Florida Launch of 2019 Sends Private Spacecraft to the Moon
- Firefly Aerospace Launches Partnership to Build & Launch Rockets on the Space Coast
- OSIRIS-REx Set For Bennu Orbital Insertion Today
- After Mouse Food Delay, Falcon 9 Launches CRS-16 Towards ISS