We Report Space - the Book
Stunning, full color photo book covering every east coast launch spanning 2014-2015, including the first-ever powered landing of a SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket. Get an inside look at attending a NASA Social event: ascend to the top of the Vehicle Assembly Building, get up close with the massive Crawler-Transporter, watch SpaceX sign a history-making lease agreement to take over operations of Launch Complex 39A, tour the Apollo & Shuttle era firing rooms. See NASA's new Orion capsule take flight on a Delta IV Heavy.
Includes essays and photos from attendees of the SpaceX CRS-3 NASA Social event.
160 pages, $19.95.
Available from these retail locations around the Space Coast:
- Titusville: US Space Walk of Fame Museum
- Cape Canaveral: Air Force Space & Missile History Center
- Merritt Island: Barnes & Noble Bookstore
- Eau Gallie: Derek Gores Gallery
- Melbourne: Barnes & Noble Bookstore
- Elon Musk Proposes Catching Crew Dragon in Net of Ms Tree
- Space Force Debuts with Quadruple Landed Falcon 9 Delivering Starlink 2
- Starliner "Calypso" Touches Down at White Sands Space Harbor
- Two Sunday Landing Attempts Set for Uncrewed Boeing Starliner
- What to Expect During Sunday's Starliner Landing at White Sands Missile Range