We Report Space - the Book
Stunning, full color photo book covering every east coast launch spanning 2014-2015, including the first-ever powered landing of a SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket. Get an inside look at attending a NASA Social event: ascend to the top of the Vehicle Assembly Building, get up close with the massive Crawler-Transporter, watch SpaceX sign a history-making lease agreement to take over operations of Launch Complex 39A, tour the Apollo & Shuttle era firing rooms. See NASA's new Orion capsule take flight on a Delta IV Heavy.
Includes essays and photos from attendees of the SpaceX CRS-3 NASA Social event.
160 pages, $19.95.
Available from these retail locations around the Space Coast:
- Titusville: US Space Walk of Fame Museum
- Cape Canaveral: Air Force Space & Missile History Center
- Merritt Island: Barnes & Noble Bookstore
- Eau Gallie: Derek Gores Gallery
- Melbourne: Barnes & Noble Bookstore
- Falcon 9 Rocket Reaches Seventh Flight
- National Geographic Debuts The Real Right Stuff Documentary on November 20
- Sierra Nevada Corporation Envisions Commercial Space Station for 2030
- SpaceX Crew-1 Astronauts Arrive at Space Station
- U.S. Space Force and Space and Missile Systems Center successfully launches NROL-101 mission